Thursday, July 1, 2010

Sex and the desert

Finally! I went to the new sex and the city movie!! This time the girls headed to the Abu Dhabi, one of the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Surprisingly, the "Abu Dhabi scenes" were shot in Morocco as the Emirates’ officials turned down a request to film on location. Nevertheless, the entire movie remains a lust for the eyes, showing beautiful hotels (20.000 $/night) and lovely sceneries (markets, deserts, ...). Many people I spoke prefer the first movie, but I don't. The second one is a more "feel good" movie. I even remember not liking the first one that much because it was a bit depressing... remember Carrie and her disastrous wedding. God, and her wedding dress with the thingy on her head couldn't have been uglier!
Sex and the city 2 is definitely more funny and more fashionable. I can't wait till the third movie comes out and to get Carried away...

No comments:

Post a Comment