Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Coco mademoiselle

Have you ever heard of the make-up alley? It's a great website if you want to read reviews about all kinds of beauty products. Whenever I want to purchase an expensive beauty item (like a good moisturizer or a perfume) I check the product review section to see whether I should spend my money on it or not.
Lately I've been looking for a new fragrance. As my sense of style is still changing all the time (I'm in my twenties), my taste for perfumes changes as well. Before I would always buy very girly/sweet and trendy perfumes such as *Ralph, by Raph Lauren* or *Tommy Girl by TH*. As I’m getting older I feel like I need a more "mature" perfume but still a little bit sweet/girly and not too heavy. A perfume that that is seductive and feminine, yet also has a bit of masculinity (power/independence!).
To find this perfume I did some research on the make-up alley and *Coco Mademoiselle by Chanel* turned out to be the winner. And I must say... I tried it on in the store and I liked it! It's quite expensive though, but I think it's worth the money. I prefer buying 1 lovely perfume that I can wear any moment of the year than 5 cheaper perfumes that end somewhere in the back of my bathroom cabinet and I forget about. And if my mum finds out I'm spending my money on a very expensive bottle of perfume, I simply state the following:
"A women who doesn't wear perfume has no future" (Coco Chanel)

No comments:

Post a Comment